Location: London, United Kingdom
London Tradition is a luxury British manufacturer specialising in traditional outerwear pieces such as the Duffle Coat, Pea coat and Trench coat. Established since 2001, London Tradition produces over 50,000 garments a year in their own factory based in Hackney Wick, East London.
To coordinate the production of garments, achieving and exceeding functional quality standards, through proper preparation and planning, whilst fulfilling high quality standards, and on time delivery targets.
· Raising work dockets
· Order and prepare trims for customer orders
· Communicate with customers regarding their orders
· Ensure production is running smoothly
· Update spreadsheets
· Ensure orders are complete on time and packed according to customer requests
· Organise shipping of orders and samples with couriers
· Reporting progress of production
· Fashion or Textile Degree
· Strong interest for the fashion industry
· Technical understanding of garment manufacturing preferred
· Experience in Sourcing/Procurement preferred
· Quality Management experience preferred
· Excel proficiency
· Excellent English communication
If you would like to apply for this position please send us your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.